Key Worker Tickets
01. How have you decided who will be eligible for the Emergency Services Key Worker Ticket Giveaway?
Silverstone are working with Blue Light Tickets, a sister company of the well-established Blue Light Card discount scheme set up to reward workers in the NHS, emergency services, armed forces and social care sectors. There are currently over 2 million Blue Light Card holders in the UK who can all enter a ballot to win a pair of free tickets to one of these major Silverstone events. For detailed information and to enter the ballot please visit www.bluelighttickets.co.uk
02. How many tickets are being given away to Emergency Services Key Workers?
Silverstone are giving away 10,000 tickets to our valued Emergency Services, NHS, armed forces and social care Key Workers via Blue Light Tickets and these are split as follow :-
FORMULA 1 BRITISH GRAND PRIX
- Friday 16 July – 2,200
- Saturday 17 July – 1,000
- Sunday 18 July – 300
- Friday 30 July – 2,000
- Sunday 1 August – 1,000
MOTOGP BRITISH GRAND PRIX
- Friday 27 August – 2,200
- Saturday 28 August – 1,000
- Sunday 29 August – 300
The ballot is now open and the deadline for entries are:
- Formula 1 – 25 May 2021
- The Classic – 27 June 2021
- MotoGP – 25 July 2021
03. I am a qualifying key worker – how do I enter the ballot to win an event ticket?
Please visit www.bluelighttickets.co.uk to register and enter the Silverstone ballot.
04. If I have already purchased a ticket and am successful in the ballot can I apply for a refund on original tickets?
We are sorry but we are not able to refund tickets so if you already have tickets for one of the dates we suggest you enter the ballot for one of our other events.