CARTMEL FIELDS CAMPSITE BOOKING
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In making an accommodation booking for the Silverstone official campsite, you are agreeing to the code of conduct laid out by Silverstone Circuits Ltd (SCL) and the below terms. These terms and conditions expressly provide that the accommodation booked may not be used in connection with any commercial activity on or off site. All commercial activity must be separately agreed with the Silverstone Management (“Management”) and will be subject to a fee. You also agree that you and all ticket holders in your party will behave responsibly at the campsite and not cause any nuisance to other guests or campsite staff. By making this booking, you acknowledge your agreement to the following terms:
1. All persons occupying the accommodation booked must have valid weekend event tickets, and as such, agree to the full terms and conditions for ticket holders, which can be found here.
2. Name of lead booker must be supplied when booking, this can be changed up to 4 weeks before the event. Name a contact information for lead booker maybe given to 3rd party for the sole purpose of customer check in and safety during the event.
3. Accommodation bookings are non-transferable to any other event. The date of the Event and/or the support programme may be subject to change by Formula One World Championship Limited (“FOWC”) and/or SCL in which instance SCL will have no obligation to refund monies. Ticket holders agree that should the date of the Event alter, their accommodation booking will be issued for the altered date(s) of the Event only and no refunds or other event exchanges will be available. SCL is unable to offer refunds or exchanges in respect of accommodation purchased unless the Event is cancelled due to any circumstance(s) for which SCL is covered by its relevant insurance cover.
4. SCL reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the Venue who do not comply with the Venue rules or these terms and conditions, who represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the staging of the Event or who have in his or her possession prohibited items, which shall include but not be limited to alcoholic beverages, non-prescription drugs, chemicals of any kind, glass bottles, barbeques, ladders, laser pens, weapons or any offensive materials in whatever format. SCL reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove without notice any ticket holder(s) who are engaged in anti-social behaviour or are rude or abusive to other guests or the campsite staff in accordance with clause 7 below.
5. Admission to Cartmel Field Campsite and to the Circuit is at the Ticket Holder’s own risk. The safety measures introduced by SCL are designed to reduce the risks identified in connection with the health restriction, but it is not possible to completely eradicate this risk. It is each ticket holder’s sole decision to attend the Venue acknowledging that they do so at their own risk. Ticket holders are responsible for their own health and safety and must not solely rely on the measures put in place by SCL. SCL will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained or incurred at the Event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties or force majeure.
6. The accommodation booking is only valid when booked directly with official agents. The booking is personalised to the guest staying on the site - named on information request form sent to once booking is confirmed and may not be; (a) sold or transferred to another person; or (b) used by any person for promotional purposes, including as a prize or other reward in a competition or lottery, except with the prior written permission of SCL; or (c) purchased by an agent on behalf of his or her principal.
7. Where a booking has been obtained by a person in breach of clause 4 and/or clause 6, SCL obligations in relation to the booking will cease to have effect immediately, in particular: (a) any person other than the lead booker presenting the booking confirmation may be refused entrance to, or removed without notice from the Campsite; (b) F1 tickets may be cancelled and/or confiscated and accommodation booking withdrawn and there shall be no obligation on SCL or to refund any monies paid for the ticket or the accommodation booking.
8. Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed at the Campsite or in the Circuit without SCL’s prior written consent. Please note SCL will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording) at the Campsite.
9. Entrance to the Cartmel Fields Campsite is subject to SCL’s Photography Policy, Public Video Camera Policy and Broadcaster Internet and Filming Policy which prohibit the use of photographic or filming equipment for anything but personal and private non-commercial activity without SCL’s prior written consent; such that:
10. A person may be denied entry to, or removed from the Campsite and/or the Circuit if he or she is found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if he or she takes any photograph, makes a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything occurring inside the Circuit or the Campsite for commercial gain.
11. A person may enter the Campsite or Circuit with equipment referred to in 9. above where it is integrated into electronic communications apparatus designed for personal private use (such as a mobile telephone) and/or a personal stills camera but the person may still be removed in accordance with paragraph 9. above if they attempt to use this device for commercial gain.
12. Tickets and accommodation cannot be used as part of any marketing, media, sales promotion, staff reward programme or general competition use whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission of SCL. No person may use the name of the Event or part thereof (nor any abbreviation or foreign language version thereof) nor any logo or graphic device of or relating to the Event for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of FOWC first being obtained, exercisable in FOWC’s discretion. The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, BRITISH GRAND PRIX and related marks are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. All rights reserved.
13. As a condition of booking the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast in any medium and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience and/or by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
14. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Those without wristbands will be refused admission or may be removed from the Campsite or Circuit. For security purposes all tickets remain the property of SCL at all times and all wristbands issued by SCL remain the property of SCL until 17:00 Monday 11 July 2022.
15. The lead booker accepts liability for any loss or damage to structures incurred during the hire period which is considered by the management to be more substantial than general wear and tear.
16. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 18 or over, who would usually be the parent, carer, legal guardian or other adult entrusted with the care of that child) who accepts full responsibility for all under 18’s attending under their supervision.
17. SCL will not be liable for any delay in performing its obligations as a result of any act, event, omission or accident beyond the reasonable control of SCL including without limitation pandemic, epidemic, outbreak, disease, quarantine, public order disturbance, flood, storm, adverse weather condition, natural event, fire, strike, lock-out or other industrial dispute even if not beyond the reasonable control of SCL, nuclear accident, act of God, war, terrorist activity, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, act of government, compliance with any change to law, statutory guidance, non-statutory guidance, rule, regulation and/or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors (other than by companies in the same group as SCL) and interruption or failure of utility or service.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
1. Where possible SCL will endeavour to meet requests for friends and family groups to be located together if booking the same accommodation type, however this service cannot be guaranteed
6. No trading of any kind are permitted at the Official Campsite other than those provided by the organisers. Anyone found operating such systems may be liable to confiscation of the system and the ticket holder removed without notice. SCL accepts no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third party traders.
8. All litter must be cleared and put into litter bins or recycling bins.
9. Open fires and BBQ’s are not permitted onsite.
10. Please use the toilets and urinals and do not pollute the land, woods and hedges.
11. To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly.
12. Medical provision will be provided by SCL and Red Cross as part of the event provision, these are contactable 24 hours through the reception or security personnel on the site.
13. Any mobility issues must be notified in advance via the Information request form sent after booking confirmation.
14. Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public areas, including all types of accommodation and facilities at the Campsite.
15. Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colourless, odourless, highly poisonous gas that can kill in minutes. Carbon Monoxide poisoning can be caused by ANY fuel that burns or smoulders.
16. SCL operates a ‘Challenge 25’ policy for alcohol sales. If you look under 25, you will not be served alcohol unless you can prove you are over 18 – by presenting appropriate ID.
17. Please note that some areas may have age restrictions for entry. Those wishing to attend should bring suitable ID as proof of age, and parents and responsible adults should ensure that all restrictions are adhered to.
18. All tents must be vacated by 17:00 on Monday 4 July 2022.