Silverstone Racing Club Membership
Terms and Conditions
‘Membership' means the 'Silverstone Racing Club Membership' offered by Silverstone Circuits Limited.
‘Membership year’ means the period from the date of joining Silverstone Racing Club in 2023/24 up to 31 July 2024.
'SCL' means 'Silverstone Circuits Limited' whose registered office is at Silverstone Circuit, Northamptonshire NN12 8TN. Our VAT registration number is GB170160935.
'Terms' means the 'Silverstone Racing Club Membership Terms and Conditions' set out in this document.
BENEFITSThe Silverstone Racing Club Membership will enable Members to enjoy the following benefits during this membership year :
• Priority access to ticket sales for 2024 Formula 1, 2024 MotoGP & 2024 The Silverstone Festival (excluding car club bookings) in advance of sales opening to the general public and during the membership year
• Priority ticket access will be offered 48 hours before tickets are released for general sale and members can purchase up to 4 tickets per membership
• Free entry to our club meetings across the year (includes one ticket to all club meetings up to 31 July 2024)
• 10% off Silverstone merchandise at the Silverstone Megastore (this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Other exclusions may apply)
• 10% discount on retail at the Silverstone Interactive Museum (this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Other exclusions may apply)
• 10% off Silverstone food and beverage outlets, including the Pit Stop café, Paddock Grill, The Coffee Shop and the Silverstone Interactive Museum (this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Other exclusions may apply)
• 10% off Drive Experiences (excludes Silverstone Superchoice Gift Voucher)
• 10% off Car Track Days and 10% off Bike Track days
• 50% off up to two Silverstone Interactive Museum Annual Passes. Find out more about our Museum Annual Pass here. Silverstone Interactive Museum Annual Pass terms and conditions apply.
• 50% off British Superbike 2024 tickets, subject to availability and up to 4 tickets per membership
• 50% off British Touring Car Championships 2024, subject to availability and up to 4 tickets per membership
• Membership newsletter, delivered quarterly directly to your email inbox
• Exclusive invites and the chance to attend Silverstone Racing Club Members events at Silverstone. Subject to availability and at SCL’s discretion.
As a member you are entitled to the benefits listed on the relevant Membership page of SCL’s website, subject to availability of the benefits and these Terms. Membership does not guarantee access to tickets and ticket limits apply. Priority booking applies to events selected by SCL in its sole discretion.
Membership benefits are for the personal use of the Member(s) only. Benefits, including priority booking access, entry to club meetings, invitations and Silverstone Interactive Museum tickets are not transferable. If the information available to us suggests that you have used your Membership benefits for commercial gain (e.g., reselling tickets purchased during priority booking periods) we may, at SCL’s complete discretion, cancel your Membership as well as any tickets purchased within the priority booking period without notice or refund.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
SCL reserves the right to make changes to these Terms (including to the Membership benefits) at any time during the membership year. We may make minor changes to reflect any changes in relevant laws or to implement adjustments that will have no significant effect on your Membership benefits. For more significant changes we will notify you in advance and you may then contact us to cancel the Membership before the changes take effect. If you choose to cancel the Membership you will receive a pro-rata refund of the yearly membership fee for the months remaining in the membership year.
SCL reserves the right to change Membership fee amounts although any such change to fees will not come into effect until the expiry of your current membership term.
MEMBERSHIP TERMSMembership of the Silverstone Racing Club is a membership and payment in full covers from purchase through to 31 July 2024.
You can update your details at any time by contacting us via the Contact Us form and select Silverstone Racing Club membership on the dropdown list.
Memberships are non-transferable.
Memberships will not automatically renew at the end of each membership year. You will need to actively purchase the Membership for the following year once the season has ended and SCL open up the purchase of Memberships. You will not be guaranteed a Membership for the following season.
These Terms are governed by the laws of England and the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute arising out of or in connection with them.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AS A MEMBERWe reserve the right to, if necessary, revoke Membership without refund if an individual behaves in a threatening, abusive or otherwise inappropriate manner towards any person at SCL, damages or threatens to damage any property of SCL, or acts in a manner which – in SCL’s sole opinion – brings the circuit and/or Silverstone Racing Club into disrepute.
CANCELLING YOUR MEMBERSHIP You have the right to cancel a Membership within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. However, the use of Membership benefits (including but not limited to any existing ticket bookings) is subject to the payment of the Membership fee. Failure to pay this amount will result in the cancellation of any ticket bookings made using your Membership account as well as the cancellation of your Membership.
Except as expressly set out in these Terms , we do not offer any partial or pro-rata refunds of Memberships and have no liability for any unused Membership.
Membership cannot be transferred and may only be used by the original, named individual for the duration of their lifetime.
Upon notification of the death of a Member, SCL will conclude the Membership unless instructed to transfer to a named individual for the remainder of the membership year. Such transfers will be at the discretion of the SCL.
You have the right to cancel your Membership at any time on written notice to SCL if we: a) are in material breach of these terms and conditions and we do not remedy the breach within 30 days of you notifying us of the breach; or b) cease offering the type of Membership you currently hold within the membership year. If you exercise your right to cancel for our fault, you are entitled to a pro-rated refund of your payment for benefits.