terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to those entered into The Classic’s Golden Ticket Prize Draw as a result of buying event tickets to the 2022 event on the first day of ticket sales!
1. The promoter of this competition is Silverstone Circuits Limited, Silverstone Circuit, Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 8TN (the Promoter).
2. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, and anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
3. All eligible ticket purchasers buying tickets to The Classic, 2022 (26-28 August) before midnight on Thursday 25 November 2021 (ticket launch day) will automatically be entered into a prize draw and be in with a chance of winning one of a range of prizes.
4. The prize options include:
- A pair of weekend tickets to the Formula 1 British Grand Prix in 2022 (1-3 July)
- A Silverstone Single Seater Drive Experience* (this won’t be during the event itself)
- A Parc Fermé table for 4 at The Classic courtesy of MATCH Hospitality
- A pair of Sunday VIP hospitality, courtesy of Adrian Flux
- A full set of 4 tyres up to and including 19” (subject to availability), courtesy of Yokohama HPT. The tyres will be delivered to any UK address (home, office or tyre fitting depot) but the tyre fitting is at the winner’s cost (Black Ticket)
- A complete care package for a Motul makeover (includes lubricants, additives and a care package) (Red Ticket)
5. The Closing Date for the prize draw will be 23:59 on Thursday 25 November (the date on which ticket sales launch for The Classic 2022) and winners will be drawn at random within four weeks of the Closing Date.
6. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winners will be contacted via email and if we cannot contact a winner or if a winner does not supply the requested information within one week of contact initially being made, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to a reserve winner selected at the same time as the original.
8. The prize must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize, in whole or part. The prize is non-transferable and is not for re-sale.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
10. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the Promoter of any special access requirements when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
11. The winner agrees to take part in publicity relating to this prize promotion with no further recompense.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
13. The winner’s details may need to be passed to our authorised partner companies to the extent necessary for the fulfilment of this competition prize but only with their permission.
14. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
* For the Single Seater Drive Experience, the driver must be: aged 18 or over; between 5ft 2 ins – 6ft 4ins tall (contact us if you’re over 6ft 4ins)' a maximum weight of 18 stone; wearing a long sleeved top/jumper, long trousers and comfortable shoes/trainers (flip flops are not permitted) for the experience; and hold a full UK manual driving licence for at least one year (international full manual licences/permits are acceptable on the condition that the driver can communicate well in English) - please bring it on the day.