Someone to lean on
Assistance Ticket Scheme
As part of our commitment to have Silverstone accessible to all, we aim to provide disability ticket holders that require full-time assistance, with one free ticket for a partner, accompanying friend or personal assistant (PA).
Download and complete the PA application form below.
PROVIDE A COPY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Confirmation of most recent higher rate of mobility – DLA, OR
- Confirmation of most recent middle rate for care – DLA, OR
- Receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) of Daily Living Component at the Enhanced level for Care and or Mobility, OR
- Certification of being registered blind or partially sighted, OR
- A recent personal letter on headed paper from your GP, community nurse or social worker regarding your long-term disability and your requirement for a complimentary carer at the venue, OR
- Access Card showing a carer required
CHILDREN WITH A DISABILITY
Children (aged 15 and under) with a disability must be accompanied by an adult paying the full retail rate as with all child tickets for the venue.
- All applications are at the discretion of Silverstone Circuits Ltd and we reserve the right to alter or withdraw arrangements at any time. We deal with all applications on an individual basis. If we’re unable to offer a free ticket for a PA, and the event has sold out, we’ll make one ticket available for you to buy.
- The Personal Assistant Ticket Scheme is not open to people with temporary injuries or conditions.
- Please send all application forms back via email to [email protected].
- If you have submitted an enquiry a member of our team will be in touch shortly, all requests are responded to in the order they are received.