Someone to lean on
Assistance Ticket Scheme
As part of our commitment to make Silverstone accessible to all, we may provide disability ticket holders that require full-time assistance with one free ticket for a partner, accompanying friend or personal assistant (PA).
Why not apply to see if your PA can come to Silverstone with you? The scheme currently includes these events:
Download and complete a PA application form for 2021 events below.
PROVIDE A COPY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Your most recent DLA letter for enhanced care or enhanced mobility,
- Receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) showing enhanced entitlement
- Your Attendance Allowance
- A hospital or doctor’s note regarding the need for a complimentary carer ticket whilst visiting Silverstone
CHILDREN WITH A DISABILITY
Children (aged 15 and under) with a disability must be accompanied by an adult paying the full retail rate as with all child tickets for the venue.
- All applications are at the discretion of Silverstone Circuits Ltd and we reserve the right to alter or withdraw arrangements at any time. We deal with all applications on an individual basis. If we’re unable to offer a free ticket for a PA, and the event has sold out, we’ll make one ticket available for you to buy.
- The Personal Assistant Ticket Scheme is not open to people with temporary injuries or conditions.
- Please send all application forms back via email to [email protected].