Your bond film. Without the villians
You, the Aston Martin Vantage, Britain’s most glamorous car, and no speed limit. Insane!
Push the Aston Martin Vantage, with its high powered 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine, to the limit.
We all have an iconic Silverstone Moment, whether it's Mansell providing Senna the World's most expensive taxi ride or the numerous Hamilton Masterclasses.
Now it's time to make your own memories, treat yourself or give this extraordinary experience to the racing fanatic in your life.
Expect to drive in the tyre marks of legends. Get behind the wheel of the phenomenal Aston Martin V8 Vantage, with a pro-instructor at your side you'll be driving like a pro in no time! An incredible experience or unforgettable gift.
Don’t take our word for it
"...A truly amazing experience!"
Don’t take our word for it
"...Truly an awesome!"
High speed, adrenaline fuelled experience with some great people and a fab car.
What you need to know
Here's what you can look forward to:
Drive at the Home of British Motorsport and Formula 1 steeped in driving history. You’ll be surrounded by professional instructors in a world class location, we’ve thought of everything to ensure an unforgettable experience.
- The only fully inclusive experience in the UK. Accident Damage Indemnity is included in the price, so there are no hidden costs to pay on the day
- Expect to be at Silverstone for approximately 2 hours for this experience
- A full safety briefing and instruction delivered by an ARDs instructor
- Demonstration lap performed by a professional ARDs Instructor
- Driving Session 1: 4 laps/8 miles approx, driving the Aston Martin Vantage
- Driving Session 2: 4 laps/8 miles approx, driving the Aston Martin Vantage
- Debrief at the end of the experience delivered by an ARDs professional instructor
- The Memory Maker package of professional photos and video footage for an extra fee
Let's make sure you're good to go:
- Age: 21 or over
- Height: 5ft 2 ins – 6ft 6ins (157-198cm)
- Maximum weight: 18 stone (approx. 114,3kg)
- You must wear a long sleeved top/jumper, long trousers and comfortable shoes/trainers (but never flip flops)
- You need to have held a full UK manual driving licence for at least three years which must be presented on the day
- We’ll accept your international full manual licence/permit only if you can communicate well in English
Lead the race from start to finish on this 1.85-mile fast and technically challenging circuit with it's combination of high speed corners and straights. Also used by Formula 1.
Our experiences run throughout the year, you're bound to find a date to suit!