What you need to know
Here's what you can look forward to:
Drive at the Home of British Motorsport and Formula 1 steeped in driving history. You’ll be surrounded by professional instructors in a world class location, we’ve thought of everything to ensure an unforgettable experience.
- The only fully inclusive experience in the UK. Accident Damage Indemnity is included in the price, so there are no hidden costs to pay on the day
- Expect to be at Silverstone for approximately 2.5 hours
- Full safety briefing and instruction by an ARDs professional instructor
- Three experiences in one, get behind the wheel of three incredible cars, whilst receiving 1-1 coaching with the same ARDs professional instructor guiding you through all your drives.
- Demonstration lap in your first supercar
- Driving Session 1: 3 laps driving the McLaren 620R
- Driving Session 2: 3 laps driving the Ferrari F430 Coupe
- Driving Session 3: 3 laps driving the Aston Martin Vantage
- Full debrief between drivers and at the end of the experience delivered by your dedicated ARDs professional instructor
- Please note the order in which you drive the Supercars will differ
- The Memory Maker package of professional photos and video footage for an extra fee
Let's make sure you're good to go:
- Age: 21 or over
- Height: 5ft 2 ins – 6ft 6ins (157-198cm)
- Maximum weight: 18 stone (approx. 114,3kg)
- You must wear a long sleeved top/jumper, long trousers and comfortable shoes/trainers (but never flip flops)
- You need to have held a full UK manual driving licence for at least three years which must be presented on the day.
- We’ll accept your international full manual licence/permit only if you can communicate well in English.
Lead the race from start to finish on this 1.85-mile fast and technically challenging circuit with its combination of high-speed corners and straights, also used by Formula 1.