For Formula 1
You're raring to go, and so are we! But this year it’s even more important to tick off your pre event checklist.
01 - DOWNLOAD YOUR E-TICKET
- You must download your e-ticket before you arrive – find out how to do it here
- We recommend printing a physical copy of your e-ticket, but you also have the option to show on a mobile device
- Also if you’re using a mobile device, make sure your screen brightness is turned up to the max (to help our ticket scanners) and you have enough battery
- TOP TIP - If you are using a mobile device, make sure you save the e-ticket to your phone or take a screen grab so you don’t need to rely on online connectivity on the day
- TOP TIP - Bring a portable phone charge to stay fully charged
02 - HAVE YOUR NHS COVID CERTIFICATION READY
- If you are aged 11 and over, to gain entry in to the event you will either be required to provide proof of a NHS negative lateral flow test OR proof of full vaccination (With your second dose administered at least 14 days before your first day of coming to the event)
NHS Negative Lateral Flow Test
- You must report the result of your NHS lateral flow test within 24 hours of taking it. LISTEN UP! You must enter your results on this website, not directly in the NHS App
- You will be asked to show the result via your NHS COVID Pass in the NHS App when entering the venue before ticket checks. Alternatively you can show NHS Covid certification from an email, text message or print out
- If you are staying locally for the full event, don’t forget to make sure you have enough lateral flow tests to keep testing throughout the weekend
- You will need to have had both doses at least 14 days prior to attending the event in order to demonstrate your vaccine status. Proof of vaccination is available to ticket holders registered with a GP in England and can be displayed via the NHS COVID Pass in the NHS App, NHS.UK or via PDF or print out
- TOP TIP - We recommend saving the PDF version to your phone or taking a screen shot to avoid any problems with online connectivity on the day
- If you have any further questions on this, please don’t email us. But use our helpbot by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right of your screen – you’ll get an answer straight away
03 - IDENTIFICATION
- Aged 18 or over? You'll need to bring identification along with your Covid Certification. We prefer photo ID but will also accept a utility bill and a bank card.
04 - PARKING REGISTRATION
- If you’ve booked Official Circuit Parking or Park & Ride, make sure you have registered your vehicle at this online form to avoid getting a fixed penalty notice
- If you’re in the SRC or Club Silverstone car park, you won’t need to complete the online form, and you’ll receive a physical pass in the post
Fans who are parking at campsite also don’t need to register their vehicle using this form.
05 - CODE OF CONDUCT
- Make sure you’ve done this bed time reading before you arrive. Our event code of conduct can be found here
As part of the Events Research Programme the Government is working with the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine on a study which analyses the records of those who attend an ERP event and subsequently request a Covid-19 test from Test & Trace.
To support this research, all attendees can provide some basic data on the form linked below.
This is entirely optional and your tickets will remain valid regardless of whether or not you choose to complete this.
You are limited to one rucksack per person with a maximum capacity of 20 litres (approximately A4 size bag).
SECURITY AT THE GATE
We have enhanced security measures in place, so expect to be searched upon entering the venue.
PROHIBITED ITEMS AT THE VENUE
Bags over 20 litre capacity, Glass bottles and glass containers, BBQs, Restricted and illegal substances, Offensive weapons, Items that are deemed dangerous, offensive or unsuitable, Drones or remote-controlled aircraft, Step ladders or any similar item which may obstruct another attendees' view, Lasers, Fireworks / pyrotechnics, Any items which might be subject to ambush marketing, Smoke canisters, Tents and shelters, Four-wheeled carry carts (doesn’t include those used to carry children, but must be empty at the gate, Powered scooters (excluding disability scooters) / hover boards, Electric cycles, Sun parasols, Excessive alcohol, although you will be permitted to bring a reasonable amount into the Venue for personal consumption & No animals (excluding Assistance Dogs).