Can you handle the circuit?
Test Days prepare you to take your place on the podium on race day.
Test your vehicle and practice before that important race on one of the three world-famous circuits at the home of British motorsport.
2024 TESTING DATES
Our 2024 dates are being finalised, check back soon!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Coming to us means lots of details have been taken care of but let’s go over this checklist before you book.
- Dates are provisional and are subject to change.
- For information on regulations, noise limits and our terms please view our FAQS.
- The circuit reserves the right to move any machine from one session to another or cancel any Test Day. We’ll endeavour to give as much notice as possible, but cannot guarantee this.
- Open Wheel Sessions may include sports prototypes. Vehicle restrictions and charges apply.
- Additional drivers and garages must be booked over the phone via +44(0)344 3728 235.
- If an electric or hybrid vehicle will be used, please contact [email protected].
- Filming on the day? We have the in-car Camera Indemnity Form. Download it here.
- Offer prices cannot be used in conjunction with any ongoing offers, promotions or discounts.
- When booking, you agree to our terms and conditions.
Test Days will run on one of Silverstone’s world-famous circuits: National, International or GP.
GRAND PRIX 3.660 miles / 5,890 km The GP Track layout has undergone many developments to create a challenging and fast circuit since hosting the inaugural Formula 1 World Championship round on May 13, 1950.
NATIONAL 1.640 miles / 2,639 km The shortest of Silverstone’s three layouts, the National Circuit can provide some of the most exciting racing the venue sees each year. Here, the long Wellington straight leads to the tightening Brooklands corner, with braking duels and overtaking at a premium.
INTERNATIONAL1.85 miles / 2.97 kmLead the race from start to finish on this 1.85-mile fast and technically challenging circuit with its combination of high-speed corners and straights, also used by Formula 1.