Alzheimer's Research UK
1. The Classic at Silverstone is an event that will take place on (26 – 28 August 2022) and the event’s Fun Run is organised by Silverstone Circuits Ltd whose address is Silverstone Circuit, Towcester, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom, NN12 8TN.
2. Alzheimer’s Research UK is a registered charity (Charity No. 1077089, Scottish Registration No. SC042474. Registered Company No. 3681291). Alzheimer’s Research UK is a limited company registered in England.
3. The Fun Run at The Classic is held in support of Alzheimer’s Research UK. A suggested donation of £5 should be made to the charity by each participant.
4. The Fun Run is a single lap of the track (a little over 5K), which will be taking place on Friday 26th August as an integral part of The Classic event.
5. The Fun Run will start upon the direction of race control, after the last grid of the day has qualified on track. This is likely to be 19:15.
6. The Fun Run is open to those aged 10 and above. Children aged 10-15 must be accompanied at all times while on track by a responsible adult.
7. Parents/guardians must sign a disclaimer form for all children aged 10 – 17.
8. It is an event for runners and each runner should be capable of completing the distance within one hour. We ask that walkers do not take part in this event. Wheelchair users who wish to enquire about wheelchair participation should email the organisers at: [email protected].
9. All runners must ensure they are wearing appropriate clothing and footwear.
10. To be eligible to take part in the Fun Run, each participant shall:
a. Hold a valid ticket to gain admission to The Classic event on Friday 26 August; and
b. Register to take part. Registrations are possible online until 17:00 on Friday 19 August. After this time, registrations are possible in person at the event at the Alzheimer’s Research UK stand (on the Village Green before 16:30); and
c. Make a suggested donation