Silverstone Race Makers
2020 applications will be open 13th January – 16th February
– Do you want to be a part of the UK’s most prestigious Motorsport events?
– Are you a people-person who can help us offer a big hearted welcome?
– Do you want hands on event experience?
– Do you want to be part of a team who are passionate about delivering world class events?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you! We are looking for volunteers to fulfil various roles such as customer service, gate and grandstand stewards. Volunteers will be working directly with members of the Silverstone Circuits team and it’s partners. Responsibilities may include welcoming members of the public to the venue, ticket checking, giving directions, dealing with customer queries and stewarding.
You will be provided with training, a Race Maker uniform and accessories, food and refreshments across event weekends.
Hurry! Applications are open until Sunday 16th February and we will notify all successful applicants a few days after the closing date. Following the interview, you will be invited to attend one training day on either Friday 10th April, Saturday 11th April, or Sunday 12th April (Dates provisional).
Please note these training days are provisional and are subject to change. Dates will be confirmed once you have been interviewed.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to drop the team an email who will be happy to help: email@example.com
You will need to:
- Be over 18
- Be able to provide evidence of your entitlement to work in the UK
- Be available for both the Formula 1 British Grand Prix and MotoGP™, and be committed to volunteer at both events. Availability for other events is desired but not compulsory
- Be a good team player
- Not be afraid of hard work
- Be pro-active
- Be able to travel at your own expense to Silverstone for training and live event days
- Be available to attend an interview if your application is successful
Preference will be given to those who can attend multiple events should applications be oversubscribed.
All successful applicants may be subject to a DBS check.