Our team of 450 volunteer Race Makers from all across the UK make our fans feel welcome to the circuit, every step of the way. Race Makers love people – friendly faces that are passionate about getting things done.
We are looking for hands-on volunteers to fulfill vital roles such as customer service and gate and grandstand stewards to our world-class events. Volunteers work directly with members of the Silverstone Circuits team and partners.
Race Makers are responsible for welcoming members of the public to the venue, ticket checking, giving directions, dealing with customer queries and stewarding – and they thrive in our friendly community.
If you’re interested in becoming a Race Maker, no previous experience is necessary, all we ask is that you’re:
- Over 18 years old
- Able to provide evidence of your entitlement to work in the UK
- Available to volunteer for both the Formula 1 British Grand Prix and MotoGP™. Availability for other events is desired but not compulsory
- An excellent and proactive team player
- Not afraid of hard work
- Able to travel at your own expense to Silverstone for training and live event days
- Available to attend an interview if your application is successful
Applications are currently closed. Please check back for details for when we next start recruiting.
If you require any further information please don’t hesitate to drop the team an email who will be happy to help.
Successful applicants are always invited to an interview and if accepted will be invited to a training day. Please note these training days are provisional and subject to change.
- Preference will be given to those who can attend multiple events
- All successful applicants may be subject to a DBS check