IMPORTANT! THE COMPLETE TICKET FOR THE RELEVANT DAY MUST BE PRESENTED TO GAIN EVENT ENTRY. ENTRY WILL BE DENIED SHOULD ANY PART OF THE TICKET NOT BE PRESENTED OR BECOME DETACHED. THE PURCHASE OF A TICKET TO GAIN ENTRY TO THE SCL MOTOR RACING VENUE (THE “VENUE”) CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS PURSUANT TO WHICH SILVERSTONE CIRCUITS LIMITED (“SCL”) IS PREPARED TO GRANT ENTRY TO THE VENUE AND THE EVENT.
- The ticket is purchased for the Event. The date of the Event and/or the support programme may be subject to change by the Event Organiser or SCL in which instance SCL will have no obligation to refund monies or exchange the ticket. Ticket holders agree that should the date of the Event alter, their ticket(s) will be issued for the altered date(s) of the Event in which case no refunds or exchanges will be available. The ticket shall remain at all time the property of SCL which has the right to recall the ticket at any time on reasonable grounds. SCL is unable to offer refunds or exchanges in respect of tickets purchased unless the Event is cancelled due to any circumstance(s) for which SCL is covered by its relevant insurance cover.
- Tickets are not transferable to other events and are strictly not to be offered for resale. Tickets must only be used for personal or private use. If this ticket is resold or transferred for profit or for commercial benefit or gain or as part of any hospitality package or similar arrangement by anyone without SCL ’s authority it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the Event and/or the Venue. Ticket holders agree to reimburse SCL in full upon demand for all costs and expenses (including reasonable legal expenses) incurred as a direct result of all and any claims howsoever arising from any third parties as a result of the contravention of this term.
- All tickets are security printed and should only be purchased direct from SCL or through an SCL authorised ticket agency. Any attempt to present any other ticket will lead to refusal of admission and possible prosecution. Unauthorised vendors will be prosecuted.
- SCL reserves the right to alter your seat allocation (if any) without prior notice. If this is necessary for any reason, SCL will reimburse any reduction in value between the original and altered seat allocation. Camping is categorised “lively” and “quiet/family”. Whilst SCL shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure such camp sites match these descriptions it cannot make any representation or warranty as to the behaviour of users of such camp sites and no refund will be given should such camp sites not match these categorisations.
- Child tickets are for children aged 15 years and under at the time of the Event. SCL reserves the right to require photographic evidence of proof of age.
- Children using a child ticket must be accompanied, and supervised at all times, by a full paying adult. Each full paying adult may bring up to a maximum of four children. Each child ticket must be of the identical status to that of the ticket presented by the accompanying adult.
- SCL reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the Venue who do not comply with the Venue rules or these terms and conditions, who represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the staging of the Event or who have in his or her possession prohibited items, which shall include but not be limited to alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, chemicals of any kind, glass bottles, barbeques, ladders, laser pens, weapons or any offensive materials in whatever format. SCL further reserves the right to conduct security searches of persons and their belongings to ensure the safety of persons at the Event. Pass-outs and readmissions to the Venue shall be granted at SCL’s discretion. Re-admission shall only be possible if a valid official pass-out is presented.
- Smoking and vaping are strictly prohibited in any of the Venue’s grandstands and enclosed areas.
- CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Venue, this includes filming by the police or security staff carried out for the security of visitors, and filming and/or photography by Event Organisers. By purchasing a ticket to the Event and/or attending the Venue you give your express consent to all such filming and to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio visual recording (“Footage”), all rights in which will be owned by SCL, the Organiser or the relevant third party. You also agree that any such Footage may be used by SCL or the Organiser in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, including (with the exception of CCTV or security Footage) for commercial purposes, such as merchandising or DVDs, without payment or compensation to you. If you wish to withdraw such consent please contact the SCL Data Protection Officer (email@example.com).
- No animals (with the exception of registered assistance dogs, who must be notified in advance by calling 01327 320250 during office hours) will be admitted to the Venue or any car parks.
- The use of photographic equipment is allowed for private non-commercial purposes only. All other recording and any transmission is prohibited. As a condition of entry to the Event you assign (by way of present assignment of future copyright) the copyright in any photographs or recordings you make at the Event to SCL and agree that any photographs or recordings shall not be used for any form of public advertisement or display or for any other purposes including without limit for display on any internet site (except the private enjoyment of the person taking the photograph) without SCL’s prior written consent. SCL, the organiser and authorised third parties may record or make audio, visual or audio-visual recordings of the Event and the ticketholder hereby consents to the use of his or her likeness, image and/or voice within such recordings free of charge.
- Official merchandising is only on sale inside the Venue. No unauthorised trading is permitted within the Venue, in any official car parking facility or any other land owned or operated by SCL.
- The use of drones or similar equipment, for any reason, is prohibited on or near the Event.
- Motor racing is dangerous and noisy and ticket holders acknowledge that they may be exposed to possible risk of physical harm due to the nature of the Event. SCL, the Event Organiser (including officials, marshals, rescue or medical staff) and competitors are not responsibility for any loss or damage howsoever caused to ticket holders, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- SCL will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to ticket holders or their property (“Loss”) except where and only to the extent that any such Loss is caused by the negligence of SCL, its employees or authorised agents.
- During the Event the noise level may be very loud within the Venue. In particular ticket holders are advised to wear hearing protection during races and live concerts (if any) to reduce the risk of hearing damage.
- While at the Venue ticket holders should always keep to the designated paths and access all freestanding banked viewing areas with caution using steps/path as appropriate.
- Any vehicles left on site will be removed unless prior permission is obtained. In any event any vehicles left overnight are parked at the owner’s sole risk and SCL cannot accept any liability whatsoever.
- SCL will not be liable for any delay in performing its obligations as a result of any act, event, omission or accident beyond the reasonable control of SCL including without limitation pandemic, epidemic, outbreak, disease, quarantine, public order disturbance, flood, storm, adverse weather condition, natural event, fire, strike, lock-out or other industrial dispute even if not beyond the reasonable control of SCL, nuclear accident, act of God, war, terrorist activity, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, act of government, compliance with any change to law, statutory guidance, non-statutory guidance, rule, regulation and/or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors (other than by companies in the same group as SCL) and interruption or failure of utility or service.
- In the interests of public safety, SCL reserves the right to request ticket holders to leave the Venue at any time for safety reasons or immediately after the Event. No admission or readmission after the end of the Event.
- SCL reserves the right to impose and/or update such health restrictions, warnings or guidance at any time as a condition of admittance to, and/or in relation to behavior at, the Venue as SCL considers appropriate, taking in account current circumstances at that time or in response to any guidance or requirements issued by the Government, Public Health England, any other governmental, judicial or regulatory authority or issued by any rights holder or governing body. Any requirements, changes or updates will be communicated via the SCL website, email or notices at the Venue.
- SCL may also implement and operate any health check system which it considers appropriate (such as a temperature check) before entry to the Venue is permitted.
- Admittance to the Venue is subject to adherence to the rules and regulations of the Venue including all health restrictions imposed and it is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they are able to comply with such rules and regulations. Any breach of the rules and regulations may result in SCL refusing admission to the Venue or ejecting the ticket holder(s) from the Venue without refund or compensation.
- The safety measures introduced by SCL are designed to reduce the risks identified in connection with the health restriction, but it is not possible to completely eradicate this risk. It is each ticket holder’s sole decision to attend the Venue acknowledging that they do so at their own risk. Ticket holders are responsible for their own health and safety and must not solely rely on the measures put in place by SCL.
- Please keep this ticket safe and in good condition as a duplicate ticket will not be issued if it is lost or stolen and a defaced or illegible ticket may become invalidated. SCL will not be liable for any lost or stolen tickets, and are not obliged to re-issue such lost or stolen tickets.
- SCL reserves the right to make amendments to these terms and conditions from time to time where it has a valid reason to do so (including, without limitation, a change in the security or public safety requirements of the Venue). A full copy of the latest version of the terms and conditions (as amended, if appropriate) will be available at silverstone.co.uk. SCL shall notify you of such changes via email to the email address you provided when purchasing your tickets if they materially affect your rights as a consumer.
- SCL (Company registration no. 882843) registered office is at Silverstone Circuit, Northamptonshire NN 12 8TN.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties shall submit exclusively to the Courts of England. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Bulk Ticket Purchase – Additional Terms & Conditions
In addition to SCL’s standard terms and conditions (shown above), any order in excess of ten (10) tickets and/or passes (or any number of orders resulting in the same Purchaser receiving in excess of ten (10) tickets and/or passes) shall be subject to the following conditions and may be subject to a request to execute a separate agreement with SCL. Please contact our Customer Service Team on firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire and for further information.
- The Purchaser warrants that the tickets and/or passes are purchased for personal and private use.
- The Purchaser shall not sell or transfer any of the tickets and/or passes for financial or commercial gain, without the prior written permission of SCL.
- The Purchaser shall not offer any of the tickets and/or passes to any third party as part of any hospitality package or similar arrangement including but not limited to offers of tickets and/or passes combined with food and/or other drink and/or travel and/or entertainment.
- SCL reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove from the bearers of tickets and/or passes purchased or received in contravention of these terms and conditions.
- The Purchaser indemnifies SCL in full for all costs and expenses (including legal expenses) incurred as a direct or indirect result of all any claims howsoever arising from any third party (including legal expenses) incurred as a direct or indirect result of all any and claims howsoever arising from any third party (including but not limited to those refused entry or removed from the Venue.
- The Purchaser agrees to make payment in full in accordance with the payment terms issued by SCL. In any event the Purchaser agrees that if SCL has not received payment within the agreed terms SCL shall have the right in its absolute sole discretion to cancel the booking and SCL will be free to sell these tickets. Tickets shall not be issued until payment has been received in cleared funds by SCL.
- The Purchaser agrees and acknowledges that there are no refunds or rights to cancel.
- The Purchaser agrees and acknowledges that should the date of the Event change the tickets shall be issued for the changed date and there are no refunds or rights to cancel.
Definitions – Purchaser shall mean the party ordering and/or paying for the tickets and/or passes or any third party supplied directly or indirectly by that party.
Car Park Terms and Conditions
- All vehicles (and their contents) parked at the Venue are left at the owner’s sole risk. SCL shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by owners (including damage to owners’ vehicles and/or their contents), except where and only to the extent that such loss or damage is caused by the negligence of SCL, its employees or authorised agents. SCL reserves the right to move any vehicle it deems necessary due to logistical, safety or similar reasons.
- It is a condition of admission to the Venue that no animals are allowed within such areas and owners acknowledge that SCL personnel or their appointed contractor shall be entitled to enter any vehicle by whatever means necessary at the owner’s cost in the event that any animal has been left within a vehicle.
- Owners and passengers alike must at all times act responsibly and with due regard to safety whilst in any SCL car park (either on foot or whilst driving). SCL reserves the right to refuse admission and/or eject any person(s) found in breach of these conditions or the conditions of entry to the Venue.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties shall submit exclusively to the Courts of England.